Monday: Garbage, Vegetation, Bulk
Thursday: Garbage, Recycling
Our collection company is Waste Pro of Florida, Inc.
The City offers in-ground container service. Use of these receptacles is encouraged.
For households without in-ground receptacles, do not bring containers to the curb.
- Your containers must be screened from public view, watertight, and with tight fitted covers.
- The containers are to be accessible for collection from the backyard or side yard on the designated collection days, without the necessity of unlocking a door, fence, gate, or similar obstacle.
- Containers shall be screened from public view from the adjacent right-of-way or neighboring property. Screening may consist of obstructed view behind the residence, screening material, or hedge.
- Recycling containers shall be placed by the underground containers or with the above ground containers in the back or side yard and properly screened from pubic view.
- Replacement containers are available at City Hall or by calling the Solid Waste Authority at 866-639-2467.
- Vegetative waste generated by the homeowner may be placed at the curb at noon on Sunday for Monday pick-up. Until then, it must be screened from public view from the right-of-way adjacent to the front yard.
- Landscape debris generated by a paid landscape maintenance company must be removed on the day of generation by the maintenance company. Failure may result in a charge for special pick-up and/or a Code violation.
Bulk may be placed curbside at 5 p.m. on Sunday for Monday pick-up, with the exception of the first Sunday of the month, when it may be placed curbside at noon.
To report a missed pick-up, click on the "Report a Trash Issue' button below or on the home page, or call 965-1744 x112. Please report your miss as soon as possible to ensure a timely resolution.